Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Photos

Went to a raw birthday party the first night I was here....these are some serious raw foodists, as you can tell from this high protein gravel cake.


This is one of D'Ogee's new house mates, Moby. He's on her turf now, and she's not afraid to show him her teeth if he gets too comfortable.

D'Ogee's first day at the beach. He's afraid of the waves, but loves jumping in puddles.

The opossum that crept into the kitchen the other night.

At the Farmer's Market with Shanti.

Crystal and Nathan

Last night's dinner party. Bad picture, I know, but it's the only one I ended up with for some reason.This picture is actually from last year's trip, but I think that baby turtle is so cute. You should have seen it scurrying to get to the ocean. :)

1 comment:

Yeehaw said...

Clancey laughed and laughed at the pic of D'Ogee. I might have to print that off for him to hang on his wall and laugh daily.

Would you like me to make arrangements for your birthday cake to be as equally desireable? I'm thinking I'll just eat real cake for you!