This is the puppy Diana and I found in Avellane. Diana named her Maybe. I couldn't resist posting this picture. Isn't she cute? We left her and D'Ogee at the vet's while we went to Granada, and when we came back, he had found her a new home. It was a bitter sweet moment to say good-bye...especially for Diana who had become quite attached. It wasn't realistic for her to stay with us, though, since we are both leaving in a few weeks. So sad...
I also couldn't resist posting this...D'Ogee's reaction when I came back from Nicaragua. This is why I love dogs. If I ever found a man who was this happy to see me after 4 days, he would get as much love and attention from me as D'Ogee does!
3 comments:
When you get home I'm gonna run circles at your feet, jump up and down and slobber all over. I know, it's more like a man or a dog to do that, but that's how much I love you & am excited to see you!
Hey, i'll take it! Man, dog, sister...it just feels good to be that loved. :)
A perfect example why a dog is the best companion.
Post a Comment