I'm finding I really hate being in front of a computer for very long. Although I would like to write long, lengthy details of my recent trip to Nicaragua and post lots of good pictures, I'm taking the lazy way out. All the pictures are on Facebook. If you're really interested, I'm sure you will see them there.
In a nutshell, the trip was beautiful...mostly because I shared it with my dear friend Emily. What could I possibly say about Emily to convey how wonderful she is?! She inspires me to be a better person, and to be more aware of my own greatness. We had many long, deep, meaningful conversations, which I have really missed while I've been away from home and those who know me best. It was refreshing and comforting to have her traveling with me and to share with her the very unique things in my life at this time.

I love that she's so in-love with life! Everything was a cherished moment for her. She loved the outdoor shower, the pink and purple sunsets, the black sand beach, eating my raw food creations, swimming in lake Nicaragua with me, sleeping in the rustic tree house, and letting me practice my facials on her, in addition to many other awesome moments we shared.
Thanks for visiting me, Emily! I love you!
1 comment:
Your hair is getting so long!!!
Post a Comment