AH!!! My favorite part of your adventure. Hey, they had a big segment on the news the other day warning about the damages of over cleaning your colon. Sounds a bit scary so please limit these delightful enemas to once a year! Serious! You could tear the colon wall, according to Barbara Walters or Tom Brokaw or someone like that. (I know it wasn't Baxter Black though. So take it seriously.)
Thanks for the info, Marlo. These colemas are very gentle, though. They were probably talking more about colonics which put a pressure tube up your bum and push water through. Colemas are more of a drip system..there's no force, just gravity. I'll check in with Barbara and Tom, though, just to see what they have to say. :)
3 comments:
AH!!! My favorite part of your adventure.
Hey, they had a big segment on the news the other day warning about the damages of over cleaning your colon. Sounds a bit scary so please limit these delightful enemas to once a year! Serious! You could tear the colon wall, according to Barbara Walters or Tom Brokaw or someone like that. (I know it wasn't Baxter Black though. So take it seriously.)
Thanks for the info, Marlo. These colemas are very gentle, though. They were probably talking more about colonics which put a pressure tube up your bum and push water through. Colemas are more of a drip system..there's no force, just gravity. I'll check in with Barbara and Tom, though, just to see what they have to say. :)
Ok I am getting grossed out now! The pictures make you imagine a picture in your mind that is not very pretty. Happy cleansing to you!
Post a Comment