Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I think I had the laziest birthday of all time yesterday. I literally ate, slept, went for a walk with my dog, took a skinny dip in the river, slept, ate and enjoyed a delicious raw carrot birthday cake made by the loving hands of Menlha. Yep, that's pretty much it....oh, and while I was on that walk, I watched monkeys crawling in the trees which made me very happy because monkeys are one of my favorite animals (next to my dog...who I don't even consider an animal anymore, but more of my child)... and I haven't seen many monkeys since I've been here, but yesterday I saw a whole slew of them....which I like to believe is God's b-day present to me because he knows how much I like them. Yes, it was a lovely, lovely day. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, too, friends and family. Each one made me smile a little wider. :)

3 comments:

Yeehaw said...

Oh Linda, I'm glad to hear you had a good birthday. My kids love the monkey pictures. If you get a chance send them a video of the cute little monkey business, if you ever get one.
We love you!!!

Joanna said...

I hope you are finding happiness. I love you!

Jerica said...

I'm the worst niece ever :( I missed your birthday!!! I'm sorry
:( For what it's worth, Happy late birthday...