Deb came with me last year to cleanse, so she's well acquainted with my home here. In fact, she's made her mark by running naked through the center like a savage covered in mud from the mud baths. Should I post that picture? Mmmmm....no. How about this one of her swimming with the turtles instead...
The only thing that would make my life even better here in paradise, is to see my loved ones from back home. It's true, I don't feel lonely here, but it's also true that I have some of the best people in my life many miles away. So, my new mission is to first convince as many friends as I can to come visit me, and second (this is down the road a bit after you've all visited and been primed) is to get them to move here as well. Just think, we could have our own community of beach bums, raw foodists, colon cleansing, sun worshippers! Ha! I know you want to.
4 comments:
Fun for you!
But April 21st!? Are you serious!? Lee will be walking by then! Well, maybe not quite.
We miss you!!!!!
Hey, I was going to stay until September...2 more months is nothin'!
Can't wait to see the little guy.
I'm in to move there!!!
You're bluffing, Jerica! :) But, if you're not, come on over, baby!
Post a Comment