Monday, February 22, 2010

Some People

Some people I just don't like in this world. Is it okay to just flat out not like someone? It seems like a very unenlightened, un-Christian thing to do. I'm sure if I had a bigger perspective I would see how these people I don't like are simply teachers in my life, loving spirits who have agreed to come to earth to push my buttons and further my progress along my spiritual path to godhood. Surely, one day, when I'm dead and/or enlightened and all knowledge revealed to me, I will thank these people who bugged the hell out of me here on Earth for the gifts they gave to me. And I will be overwhelmed with the love that they had for me that they were willing to accept the tragic position of being the ones to annoy, irritate, anger and crush me. What good friends, I will say, and it will all be worth it, and my irritations will flutter away on wings of butterflies transformed into paradisical glory.

Yes, one day I will thank this man who feels it is his mission to get a reaction out of me, and so he'll push and push and push until I snap. I hope he's really proud of himself for being the cause of my anger and for accomplishing his mission here on Earth. He's done a very, very good job of it, and his reward in heaven will be very grand. Thank you for being such an ass and teaching me how to tell someone off when they've crossed my path. This is a very important lesson for me to learn, as I'm confident that without putting someone in their place now and then, I would be an emotionless, passionless empty shell that may as well be a blob of cement.

There's also the loving lady who constantly seeks to belittle me and compete with me. She thinks I'm her opponent and she has to beat me, but I'm not even playing her game. Ha ha...that's the funny thing. She's like a lone basketball player out on the court who thinks she's in the midst of an important game and she's the star player. She runs as hard as she can up and down the court, exhausting herself, shooting and making really awesome shots, looking around for her supportive fans to cheer her on. The weird thing is, she does have fans....but she doesn't have an opponent. There is no game, lady. I don't care if you make that shot or not! Her fans must be blind, too, cause they keep cheering her on.

Well, when I'm enlightened, I'll thank them for their good works. Until then, though, I'm maintaining my stand...there are some people I just don't like in this world. I wish they would stay out of my face.

Peace, Love and Charity.

Good night.

No comments: