Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After being 5 months back in Salt Lake, I finally moved back into my house. My brother and his wife have been so sweet to let me live at their house all this time, and because I enjoyed it so much, I haven't been in much of a rush to get back to mine. If it hadn't been for Emily getting a house under contract and asking me to move in for a few weeks before she moved out, I probably would have continued to drag my feet. It's not that I didn't want to live here. I loooove Emily and Keva, but I also looooove Jonathan and Jamie, and moving just sucks, so I put it off as long as possible.

But, now I'm here with my roommies, and they are wonderful. I love staying up late talking to them, sitting around philosophizing, watching movies, laughing and sharing our wildest dreams together. Our house has really good energy and that is so important to me. It feels good here. I wish it wasn't going to get crappy cold pretty soon, because I just don't think I can stay here through another winter no matter how great my roommates are. Emily may not be getting that house after all, so I could potentially be roommates with her for a while longer. That's a very nice thought. So is leaving the country for the winter, though. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Joanna said...

When are you coming to visit us next? We are so busy for the next couple months, there's no chance of me getting to Salt Lake anytime soon.
Love you!