Thursday, July 23, 2009

More of Zac

Zac and I had so much fun the first time he came to visit me a few weeks ago, that I invited him down again last week while his mom went to a George Strait concert. This time I took him to Liberty Park and let him ride as many rides as he wanted. If I'm not the favorite aunt after this weekend, I just don't know what more it would take....




He was afraid to go on this swing at first, but once he finally did, it was his favorite...at least until the second time he went, and then he felt like throwing up for the next hour and we had to lay down for a while. I feel like throwing up just looking at rides like this.




Swimming at East Canyon Reservoir

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yeap, you are the favorite aunt. I dont get it, I always let him clean up dog poop and vacuum when ever he comes to my house, he's so hard to win over :)

Yeehaw said...

I love you Linda. How are you doing? Thanks for letting me come stay with you again. Is Jonathan back from Texas yet? Tell Jamie hi. Tell D'ogee and Betsy hi too.
Love, Zac