Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Home

Have you ever gone back to a place or seen a person that you haven't seen for a really long time and when you're reunited it feels like you've never been apart? That's how I felt as soon as I got back to Costa Rica. Home, sweet, home. Being here is like sinking into a soft, warm, comforting bed. You just melt into it and fall asleep with a big smile on your face. I can't believe just two days ago I was freezing my can off in Utah, and now I'm glistening with humidity. Each day that I'm here, I can feel my uptight, stressed-out body relax a little bit more. This was definitely the right choice for the winter. I'm happy once again. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Good for you, Linda! Love your adventurous spirit and am happy you're warm and happy :)